The region of Southern Goyder has many Community Clubs & Organisations.
Supporting the residents of the district and beyond
Do you have a Club or Organisation that you would like to list here?
- Barossa & District Pipe Band
- Dyslexia SA Lower Mid North and Light (LMNL)) – formerly DASLD Dyslexia And Specific Learning Difficulties – Support group
- Eudunda Community Hub & Shed – Many skills to share or learn, craft, art, woodworking. They also run a Monthly Market
- Eudunda Playgroup – held at the Eudunda Community Preschool Centre
- Eudunda Community Preschool Centre
- Eudunda Hospital Auxiliary – Open Iris Weekend in Oct and many other fundraising activities for the Eudunda Hospital
- Eudunda Hospital Social Club
- Eudunda and Robertstown Districts School, Community Library
- Eudunda/Robertstown Carer’s Link – Eudunda Carers’ Centre
- Eudunda/Robertstown Watch SA
- Eudunda Robertstown Lutheran Parish
- Eudunda Robertstown Lutheran Youth
- Eudunda Red Cross – Come in and browse our lovely second-hand shop – situated near the gardens.
- Eudunda RSL – Our local RSL is very active and community minded.
- Goyder SA Country Women’s Association – Combining Burra, Eudunda & Robertstown
- Justices of the Peace (SA)
- Make a Wish Australia – Barossa Valley Branch – Granting wishes for sick kids this team does a marvelous job. Check out their current and past local projects.
- ndis Baptcare – Yorke Mid North.
- Occasional Care – held at the Eudunda Community Preschool Centre
- Regional Youth Bus – bus for youth to hang out
- Robertstown War Memorial Community Centre – Library, Craft Shop, Community News – the source of the “Robbie Round Up Newsletter).
- STARCLUB – Club Development Program – Central Mid North
- The Probus Club of Eudunda & Districts
- The Uniting Connection Eudunda
- UCare Gawler Inc – Eudunda Branch
- Eudunda/Robertstown Connect – This project is now complete – it was a great success, with the community gaining many benefits from it. One of the outstanding reminders of this project is the “Kids Scrub” in the Eudunda Memorial Gardens