Temporary Closure of Accident and Emergency Services at Eudunda Hospital & Kapunda Hospital
The Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network has temporarily closed some of its accident and emergency services, where they are co-located with aged care facilities, to decrease the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and protect aged care residents in the Barossa Hills Fleurieu region.
The temporary closure will apply to accident and emergency services at Eudunda Hospital & Kapunda Hospital.
Members of the public needing to access accident and emergency services in these areas can go to:
- Gawler Health Service
- Tanunda War Memorial Hospital
- Angaston District Hospital
Members of the public requiring non-emergency medical attention should go to their local GP, dentist or pharmacy according to their presenting condition.
- In an absolute medical emergency, call 000.
- In a mental health emergency, call 13 14 65.
- Coronavirus Health Information Line call 1800 020 080